Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gambar-gambar Sekolah Seri Puteri Cyberjaya 3

On 31st July 2008, I went to Sekolah Seri Puteri, Cyberjaya at 10.30a.m. Ustazah Norizah giving her full comitment to entertained me. I met a few of our former teacher Ms Nor Lela, Ms Halimatussa'diah,Ms Suhaiza. Also met new teachers Ms Nik, Ms Mona. Above is a beautiful lanscape at the centre of student's hostels (ideas from Puan Hjh Sabihah). The structure is so beautiful & unique.


The above picture is student's coffee room. Clean & tidy. Enough space to 'melepaks'.
They have 4 basketball courts. A stadium with balapan facilities...& lawn ball. Any ideas for friendly match with adik2?
The wind orchestra championed for year 2008. I was given the opportunity to give a word to them. I introduced myself & the instrument (euphonium) that I played in 1993-1996. Wish them good luck & Congrats them.....Thanks given to Puan Rashidah.

No comments: